Americans reject Obama’s Gang Green agenda
• 90 percent of U.S. voters agree that increased access to domestic oil and natural gas could lead to more American jobs; 95 percent of Republicans and 85 percent of Democrats agree.
• 75 percent of voters overall support the Keystone XL Pipeline; 89 percent of Republicans and 66 percent of Democrats agree.
• 71 percent voters overall support increased access to domestic oil and natural gas resources; 85 percent of Republicans and 60 percent of Democrats agree.
• 65 percent of voters overall say increased energy taxes could drive up energy costs; 73 percent of Republicans and 59 percent of Democrats agree.
• 63 percent of voters overall say Washington is on the wrong track regarding U.S. energy policy; 86 percent of Republicans and 46 percent of Democrats agree.
Source: An American Petroleum Institute/Harris Poll of 1,016 registered U.S. voters conducted Aug. 9-12 reported by The Washington Times’ Jennifer Harper.
Join ATP, Stop Gang Green!
American Tradition Partnership (ATP) is a no-compromise grassroots organization dedicated to fighting the radical environmentalist agenda. We support responsible development of natural resources and rational land use and management policies. Only together can we protect access, private property rights, and affordable energy for all Americans!