Update on Lair, et. al v. Gallik, et. al
· - Mont. Code Ann. § 13-37-216(1), (3), and (5), which limit contributions individuals and political committees may make to candidates (The $160, $500, and $1000 limits for various levels);
· - Mont. Code Ann. §§ 13-37-216(3) and (5), which limit contributions from political parties to their candidates and imposes an aggregate limit on the contributions more than one political party may make to candidates;
· - Mont. Code Ann. §§ 13-35-227, which bans corporate general-fund contributions to candidates and also bans corporate general-fund contributions to committees making independent expenditures;
· - Mont. Code Ann. §§ 13-35-225(3)(a), which imposes disclaimer requirements on political speech – the “Disclaimer Requirement”; and
· - Mont. Code Ann. §§ 13-37-131, which bans political statements about candidates’ voting records that the State judges to be false
Join ATP, Stop Gang Green!
American Tradition Partnership (ATP) is a no-compromise grassroots organization dedicated to fighting the radical environmentalist agenda. We support responsible development of natural resources and rational land use and management policies. Only together can we protect access, private property rights, and affordable energy for all Americans!